- Apply from 1/8” to ½” inch (3-38 mm) thick in a single application
- Screed, patch, repair surface to level or pitch to slope
- Bonds to old concrete
- Finish as smooth steel trowel or coarse “non-slip” finish
- Reshape and fills broken, spalled concrete or curbs
- Indoor and outdoor application
- Unaffected by water contact
- Latex-polymer modified
- Requires Latex Bond Admix 200 liquid
Sub Floor Prep Texrite SCREED 375 System
Professional grade, cement based resurfacer and patching underlaymentIn Stock
SCREED 375 System is a self-curing, portland cement based, specialized aggregate and liquid latex floor leveling system designed for applications from 1/8” thickness to 1 1/2” thickness. A development of our own research laboratory, it is used for the deep leveling of concrete or other portland cement-based substrates prior to the installation of resilient floor coverings, carpet and ceramic tile.
1 gallon liquid and 50 lb powder, 5 gallon liquid and 5-50 lb powder, 55 gallon liquid and 55-50 lb powder.