Trinity’s selection of unfinished and prefinished hardwood options combined with local installation product stock provides you with cost saving resources and convenience. Everything you need at one specialized location. Pick up your hardwood on the way to the job site or we can have it delivered. You can count on Trinity to have on hand most of your favorite Pro Shop installation products including gear, tools and equipment. Provide us with your blue print and budget and we’re happy to give you a competitive solution. Contact our Commercial A&D Sales Manager to learn more.
Everything you need for a successful install
Over 30 years of trade knowledge at your fingertips
Trinity Installer Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Pricing and Programs – Trinity’s brand partnerships provide competitive rewards and rebates from suppliers.
- Value Engineering – Our team is resourceful in reducing budgets while matching project specifications.
- Custom Flooring Options – Product matching specific to species, color and grades. Quick strike off & competitive pricing.
- Moisture Mitigation Systems – The best moisture mitigation options from Titebond, Bostik, Bona and more.
- Warranty – Reputable brand warranties to prevent claim burdens including the Bostik System Warranty Program.
- Maintenance & Care– The best tips and a variety of products to maintain your hardwood install.
Sustainability and LEED
Are you working on a LEED project or just have a client that is interested in using sustainable flooring products? We can assist you with your request.
- Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Regionally Extracted Species
- Regionally Manufactured
Commercial A&D Manager
View LinkedIn Profile
Meet Our Dedicated Hardwood Flooring Experts
We're ready to help answer questions, gather samples and brainstorm product solutions to your
Connect with our Product Specification Team
Need samples, objective product advice or budgeting numbers?
We are here to help make your job easier and save you time.
CEU LUNCH & LEARNS
Host a lunch and learn for your staff
Onsite and at Training Facilities